Court Interpreter Training Institute (CITI)
The Agnese Haury Institutes for Interpretation (AHI) are the longest-running intensive Spanish-English interpreter training programs in the United States. Created in 1983, the AHI has been setting the standard in intensive professional development for interpreters for 30 years. In 2018, the CITI will be offered as a hybrid online/in-person training for the first time.
June 2018 Online + July 9 - 20, 2018 in Tucson, AZ | $2595
Applying to the CITI - Registration will be Open Soon!
Read the eligibility requirements for acceptance to the CITI.
International applicants are solely responsible for meeting all criteria for legal status in the U.S.
- NCI will verify your eligibility for the CITI.
- You will receive an acceptance letter and your acceptance packet, which contains information about housing, required materials,
- Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, you will have 30 days to pay a non-refundable deposit of $295 (CITI only) towards your tuition to reserve your seat.
Application and Tuition Costs
- Application Fee: $50
- CITI Tuition: $2595 (including $295 deposit)
- Tuition Awards information will be posted as soon as it is available.