Court Interpreter Training Institute (CITI)
The Agnese Haury Institutes for Interpretation (AHI) are the longest-running intensive Spanish-English interpreter training programs in the United States. Created in 1983, the AHI has been setting the standard in intensive professional development for interpreters for 30 years. The annual 3-Week CITI gives you the option to focus your practice and studies depending on your goals as a professional interpreter:
June 2018 Online + July 9 - 20, 2018 in Tucson, AZ | $2595
Applying to the CITI - Registration will be Open Soon!
Read the eligibility requirements for acceptance to the CITI.
International applicants are solely responsible for meeting all criteria for legal status in the U.S.
- NCI will verify your eligibility for the CITI.
- You will receive an acceptance letter and your acceptance packet, which contains information about housing, required materials,
- Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, you will have 30 days to pay a non-refundable deposit of $295 (CITI only) towards your tuition to reserve your seat.
Application and Tuition Costs
- Application Fee: $50
- CITI Tuition: $2595 (including $295 deposit)
- Tuition Awards information will be posted as soon as it is available.