Thank you for your interest in the National Center for Interpretation (NCI). Our highly trained and experienced translators will provide you with the accurate and superior translations you need. Please complete and submit the webform below and we will provide you with a quote. Translation fees are based on a number of factors (length, complexity, source and target language, format, rush job, and other variables). Our aim is to always provide the best service at the best price.
We guarantee professional translations and all translations come with a free Statement of Accuracy.
NCI provides professional translation services in different languages for businesses and individuals. Rates range between $0.22-0.24/word based upon language, word count, volume, technical language, etc. Please contact us with your specifications for a quote. (Minimum charge: $125.00. Rates for some less commonly translated languages may be higher ).
- PDF, hard-copy images, etc. (file format conversion)
- Rush job
- Source language proofing (if source grammar and rhetoric is ambiguous and interferes with meaning and translation)
- Complex reformatting (graphs, tables, images, etc.)
- Transcription and translation (Spanish<>English): $75-$100/page
- English transcription: $35/hour
- Page layout, formatting, editing: $30-$40/hour
- Proofreading: $40/hour
Note to University of Arizona departments: Due to Sponsored Project regulations, we currently cannot process payments with funds that come from federal grants or federal projects. Account numbers that begin with 3XXXXXX, 40XXXXX, and 41XXXXX cannot be processed. Please contact us to discuss different payment options.