NCI hires currently-enrolled University of Arizona students in a few positions each year. You may apply for these jobs by accessing the Student Worker Application. Once you have completed this online application, please deliver your Letter of Interest, a current resume/CV (if you like), and a copy of your current and next semester class schedules to the NCI Offices at: NCI, Babcock Building 2nd Floor, 1717 E Speedway Blvd, Suite 3209, Tucson AZ 85721-0151. Phone: (520) 621-3615.
Currently Open Positions
- Summer Assistant (Temporary)
- NCI Interpretation Instructors
- The University of Arizona National Center for Interpretation engages independent instructional consultants who teach a variety of interpretation and translation training workshops and courses. Instructors must provide a dynamic, educational delivery of course content grounded in real world interpretation/translation experience.
- NCI American Sign Language Expert Content Developers
- The University of Arizona National Center for Interpretation engages independent consultants with expertise in American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation to develop testing and training content. Content experts must be extremely proficient in ASL and knowledgeable of Deaf culture.
- On-Call Translators
- The University of Arizona National Center for Interpretation is actively looking for qualified, on-call translators in different languages. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and credentials to email@example.com.
Note: Independent Contractors or consultants are not University of Arizona employees.