NCI has been the premier provider of intensive interpreter training since 1983. We have many training programs already developed for legal, medical, educational, community, and other settings in which language services are used. Any of our existing programs can be modified to suit your location and schedule needs.
Please note that our On-Demand Training is intended for groups and requires a minimum enrollment to be held. We offer two enrollment options for On-Demand Training—you can request either:
- an Exclusive Training for your group, or
- an On-Demand Training that is open to the public
We can also hold any of our webinars on demand for your organization.
If you would like us to modify an existing training, or develop a new training specific to your needs, please visit our Customized Training page.
- Language Neutral
- Medical Interpreting – 16 hour
- Medical Interpreting – 24 hour
- Medical Interpreting – 40 hour
LEGAL & MEDICAL
- Introduction to Interpreting – 16 hour
- Intermediate Interpreting – 16 hour
- Advanced Consecutive & Simultaneous – 16 hour
- Transcription/Translation – 16 hour
LEGAL & BUSINESS CONTRACTS
- Professional Translation – 16 hour
- Written Interpreter Certification Test Prep – Federal Court Certification – 16 hour
- Oral Interpreter Certification Test Prep – Federal Court – 16 hour
- Oral Interpreter Certification Test Prep – Consortium – 16 hour
- Beginning Education Interpreting – 40 hour
- Advanced Education Interpreting – 40 hour
- Medical Interpreter Competency Exam (MICE)
- Court Interpreter Certificate of Proficiency (CICP)