Thank you for your interest in the National Center for Interpretation (NCI). Our highly trained and experienced translators will provide you with the accurate and superior translations you need. Please complete and submit the webform below and we will provide you with a quote. Translation fees are based on a number of factors (length, complexity, source and target language, format, rush job, and other variables). Our aim is to always provide the best service at the best price. Please help us minimize costs by providing us with the most recent and finalized version of the document to translate, as any changes to this document will add to the cost of the translation.
University of Arizona - Due to Sponsored Project regulations, we currently cannot process payments with funds that come from federal grants or federal projects. Account numbers that begin with 3XXXXXX and 4XXXXXX cannot be processed. Please pay with a different type of account. Thank you for your understanding.
Our translations are of the highest quality. Please let us know if you need a Statement of Accuracy and we will provide one free of charge.
NCI provides professional translation services in different languages for businesses and individuals. Rates start at between $0.25-0.27/word based upon language, word count, volume, technical language, etc. Please contact us with your specifications for a quote. (Minimum charge: $160.00. Rates for some less commonly translated languages may be higher).
- PDF, hard-copy images, etc. (file format conversion)
- Rush job
- Source language proofing (if source grammar and rhetoric is ambiguous and interferes with meaning and translation)
- Complex reformatting (graphs, tables, images, etc.)
- Page layout, formatting, proofreading: $100/hour
- Translation Quality Review: $200/hour
- Editing and revision: $200/hour
- Translation Quality: The difference between Translation Quality Review and Revision
- Information for researchers
- Bilinguals, translators, and interpreters
NCI is a great resource to University of Arizona departments. Please contact our office to facilitate work according to your department’s different funding source (sponsored projects, sales & service, etc.).
If you have any questions or needs, feel free to contact us at any of the means listed on this page.